The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Ham and Nacho Cheese Roll Ups
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- 7 Min
This south-of-the-border lunch is a tasty alternative to that old standby, PB&J.
What You'll Need
- 4 (6- or 8-inch) flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup nacho cheese spread
- 1 cup crushed tortilla chips
- 4 slices (4 ounces total) deli ham
What to Do
- Place the tortillas on a flat surface and spread evenly with the cheese spread.
- Sprinkle each with the crushed tortilla chips and top with a slice of ham. Roll up tightly jelly-roll style and wrap each in waxed paper or plastic wrap. Chill until ready to serve.
The perfect make-ahead lunchbox meal, these roll-ups are actually better when chilled overnight- it helps them hold together better. Serve whole or sliced to look like colorful pinwheels. Use whole-wheat tortillas to make these even more nutritious.
May 14, 2012
This is going to be Dinner tonight :) Keep em comming !!!! Ohhhhhh Soooooo Goooooood !!!
- WAS THIS HELPFUL? YesNo
- REPORT ABUSE
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Breakfast in a Mug
Life gets busy and sometimes, that means we need quick breakfast ideas we can take on-the go. Well, it doesn't get much quicker than our Breakfast in a Mug recipe. You can make this in the microwave in less than 5 minutes. Wanna know the best part? You can grab the mug and go! No more excuses to skip the most important meal of the day.