Honey Mustard Grilled Pork Chops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Fire up the grill! This is one of our juiciest grilled pork chop recipes ever. What makes these Honey Mustard Grilled Pork Chops so good is the sweet 'n' tangy glaze that caramelizes as it cooks. You'll be smackin' your lips with each bite!
What You'll Need:
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 4 (3/4-inch thick) bone in pork chops
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- Preheat grill to medium.
- In a small saucepan, whisk vinegar and cornstarch until smooth. Add onion, honey, mustard, and brown sugar and heat over medium heat 5 to 7 minutes, or until sauce has thickened. Reserve half the glaze in a small bowl for later use.
- Sprinkle pork chops evenly with salt and pepper. Grill 3 to 4 minutes per side. Brush chops with glaze and grill 2 to 3 more minutes per side, or until desired doneness. Serve pork chops with reserved glaze drizzled on top.
If you enjoy pork chops on the grill as much as we do around here, you'll be looking for other ways to prepare them, so check out our website. For starters, we all love our Grilled Asian Pork Chops, so give 'em a try!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Say goodbye to boring hot dogs and hello to ones that are deli-delicious! Our Reuben Dogs are a mashup between a favorite deli sandwich (the Reuben!) and perfectly-cooked hot dogs. The tang of the sauerkraut, the gooeyness of the cheese, and the flavor of the Russian dressing make our hot dogs taste extra-special.