Italian Easter Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 1 slice
- COOK TIME
- 55 Min
Whether you serve this for Easter brunch or with the big meal, get ready for all sorts of "oohs" and "aahs," 'cause this Italian Easter Pie is really impressive. It's basically a quiche-like pie that's studded with chopped Italian meats. It's an Italian tradition, and a pretty tasty one at that!
What You'll Need
- 2 (9-inch) rolled refrigerated pie crusts (from a 14.1-ounce package)
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (15-ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped ham
- 1/2 cup chopped genoa salami
- 1/2 cup chopped pepperoni slices
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Unroll 1 pie crust and place in a 9-inch deep cake pan, pressing crust firmly bottom and up sides of cake pan.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, and pepper. Add ricotta and mozzarella cheese; mix well. Stir in ham, salami, and pepperoni until thoroughly combined. Pour into pan, then cover with remaining pie crust and pinch edges together to seal; then, flute. Using a knife, cut 4 (1-inch) slits in top.
- In a small bowl, whisk egg and water. Brush top of crust with egg wash. Bake 55 to 60 minutes or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean and top is golden-brown. Let sit 15 minutes before serving.
If you like this recipe, then we suggest you check out the ideas we've got for an Easy Easter Dinner Menu!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.