Marmalade Dijon Pork Chops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Marmalade Dijon Pork Chops are smothered in a sweet and tangy sauce that's sure to get everyone's taste buds all excited. And, since this easy pork chops recipe cooks up so quickly it's perfect for those in-a-hurry weeknight dinners!
What You'll Need
- 1 (12-ounce) jar orange marmalade
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons Dijon-style mustard
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 pork loin chops (1 to 2 pounds total)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine marmalade, orange juice, and mustard; mix well and set aside.
- In a shallow dish, combine flour, salt, and pepper; mix well. Coat pork chops with seasoned flour.
- In a large deep skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add pork chops and brown 3 to 4 minutes per side. Reduce heat to low, then pour marmalade sauce over top, cover, and simmer 5 minutes. Uncover and simmer an additional 5 to 7 minutes, or until sauce is thickened and pork chops are no longer pink. Serve with sauce spooned over chops.
Mix up that box of wild rice you've got in your pantry for a super-satisfying side dish. And why not start out your meal with a steamin' bowl of our Creamy Toamto Soup!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Need a full-of-flavor pork tenderloin recipe that's also quick to get on the table? Well then, our Skillet Parmesan Pork is perfect for you! The whole family will love the seasoned-to-perfection taste, and you'll love that it comes together in about 10 minutes. Sound too good to be true? Well, go ahead and give yourself a pinch, cause not only is this real, but it's perfect to make any night of the week!