Melt in Your Mouth Pork Chops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You'll love the sweet-and-sour taste sensation that the sugar and vinegar add to these oh-so-tender pork chops. Just one bite and you'll understand why they're called Melt in Your Mouth Pork Chops.
What You'll Need
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 (1-inch-thick) boneless center-cut loin pork chops
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup pitted prunes, sliced
- 1/2 cup dried apricots, sliced
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
What to Do
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper. Cook pork chops 5 minutes on each side, or until browned; drain.
- Add remaining ingredients to skillet. Cover, reduce heat to medium, and simmer 30 minutes, or until meat is tender, stirring occasionally.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You've got to try our Homemade Jelly Donut Holes for a fun and sometimes messy treat that's great all-year-round! Wonder how we get the jelly in the middle? The secret is using a drinking straw to make space for that oh-so-sweet jelly that fills the center! Top these with powdered or cinnamon sugar, and let the family get their fingers a little sticky! Just make sure to keep the napkins handy.