Melt in Your Mouth Pork Chops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You'll love the sweet-and-sour taste sensation that the sugar and vinegar add to these oh-so-tender pork chops. Just one bite and you'll understand why they're called Melt in Your Mouth Pork Chops.
What You'll Need
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 (1-inch-thick) boneless center-cut loin pork chops
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup pitted prunes, sliced
- 1/2 cup dried apricots, sliced
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
What to Do
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper. Cook pork chops 5 minutes on each side, or until browned; drain.
- Add remaining ingredients to skillet. Cover, reduce heat to medium, and simmer 30 minutes, or until meat is tender, stirring occasionally.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're looking for a Fresh Strawberry Ice Cream recipe, that's perfect to cool you off during the warmer summer months, then you've come to the right place. Not only is this strawberry ice cream recipe fresh as can be, but with only four simple ingredients, is easy as can be too! Using ripe and juicy strawberries, you'll bring it together with some condensed milk, heavy cream, and vanilla extract. It doesn't get much easier--or summertime sweeter--than that!