Mushrooms and Pork Tenderloin
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Mushrooms and Pork Tenderloin is a company-fancy dish that is ready for serving in under 20 minutes! Your guests will especially love the creamy, wine-based sauce that gets generously spooned over each juicy tenderloin.
What You'll Need
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 pounds pork tenderloin, cut in fourths and pounded to 1/2-inch thickness
- 1/4 cup olive oil, divided
- 1/2 cup shallots, finely chopped
- 1 pound fresh white mushrooms, stems removed and sliced
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Place flour in a shallow dish; add pork and coat completely.
- In a large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons oil over high heat. Brown pork about 1-1/2 minutes per side, or until cooked through. Remove to a platter and set aside.
- Add remaining oil to the skillet and heat over medium-high heat. Saute shallots 3 to 4 minutes, until golden; add mushrooms, cover, and cook about 3 minutes, stirring occasionally, until mushrooms release liquid. Uncover and increase heat to high. Saute until the pan is dry and mushrooms are browned.
- Add wine to the skillet and scrape browned bits from the skillet with a wooden spoon.
- Add cream, salt, and pepper and bring to a boil; boil for 5 to 6 minutes, until the sauce is thick and lightly coats a spoon.
- Return pork to the skillet and stir until heated through. Serve pork topped with the sauce.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're looking for a crowd pleaser, look no further than our all-time favorite Chocolate Chip Cheesecake. The creamy filling between two layers of chocolate chip cookie dough make this a heavenly treat that no one can resist. Don't be surprised when they reach for two of these chocolate chip cheesecake bars!