Orange Bourbon Ham
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 1 Hr 15 Min
Our to-die-for easy homemade glaze that's brushed on to a bone-in smoked ham will make your holiday entertaining memorable. Our Test Kitchen's favorite recipe for Orange Bourbon Ham is so simple yet so elegant
What You'll Need:
- 1 (4- 5-pound) bone-in smoked ham half, fully cooked, unsliced
- 1 orange, thinly sliced
- 1 cup honey
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- 1/3 cup bourbon or whiskey
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- With a sharp knife, cut a diamond pattern into skin of ham and place in a large roasting pan. Place orange slices around ham.
- In a small pot, combine remaining ingredients; mix well and heat until warm. Pour half of bourbon glaze over ham and roast 30 minutes. Baste occasionally with remaining glaze and continue to cook additional 45 minutes, or until heated through. Let ham stand 10 minutes before slicing.
We like to serve this elegant ham with a colorful side dish, like our Green Beans and Sweet Potatoes.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Calories 441
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 14g 21 %
- Saturated Fat 3.1g 16 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 35g 69 %
- Cholesterol 132mg 44 %
- Sodium 2,106mg 88 %
- Total Carbohydrates 41g 14 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.9g 4 %
- Sugars 37g 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This easy recipe is sure to become a family-favorite! Our Beef 'n' Broccoli Noodle Toss is an Asian-inspired dish that starts with budget-friendly ramen noodles. Whip it up for a quick weeknight dinner that's sure to please everyone!