Peach Glazed Pork
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Why wait for Easter or another special occasion to enjoy glazed pork chops? Made in no time with fresh peaches and just a few other ingredients, these scrumptious glazed pork chops are welcome at the table any day!
What You'll Need
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 (1/2-inch) pork chops (1-1/2 to 2 pounds total)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup peach preserves
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 fresh peaches, cut into 1/2-inch slices (see Note)
What to Do
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
- Season pork chops with salt and pepper, and brown 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir until well combined. Cook 5 to 6 more minutes, or until no pink remains in pork chops and peaches are tender.
- Serve topped with peaches and glaze.
If fresh peaches are not available, we suggest using frozen peach slices in their place.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
There's no shadow of a doubt that this rise 'n' shine recipe for Raspberry Streusel Muffins will be a welcome treat at breakfast. Full of fresh raspberries and topped with an extraordinary streusel topping, these muffins are perfect with your morning coffee, or anytime you get a sweet craving!