Peaches Foster Glazed Ham
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you're a fan of knockout desserts like Bananas Foster, then it's time you try our spin-off recipe for Peaches Foster Glazed Ham. We slow bake ham with peaches and those same rich flavors to create a real knockout main course.
What You'll Need
- 1 (6- to 7-pound) fully-cooked ham
- 1/4 cup (1/2-stick) butter
- 1 cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 2 (16-ounce) cans sliced peaches, drained and cut into inch chunks
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. Coat a roasting pan with cooking spray.
- Place ham in pan and bake 1 hour.
- In a medium skillet, melt the butter and brown sugar over medium heat until well mixed and almost caramelized. Stir in the peaches; mix well. Remove the ham from the oven and pour the glaze over the entire ham.
- Bake for 25 to 30 more minutes. Remove from pan and place on a serving platter. Carve at the table and serve with warm glaze from the pan.
Sliced thinly, the leftovers make great sandwiches. If you'd like your sauce to be sweet and spicy, add 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce when you add the peaches.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Calories 530
- Calories from Fat 119
- Total Fat 13g 20 %
- Saturated Fat 5.8g 29 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 57g 115 %
- Cholesterol 182mg 61 %
- Sodium 2,263mg 94 %
- Total Carbohydrates 44g 15 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.1g 4 %
- Sugars 40g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.