Peachy Pork Picante
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Pardner, taco seasoning and salsa add a kick to this pork. So, round up your family for this five-ingredient, 15-minute supper!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound pork tenderloin or other boneless pork, cubed
- 1 (1-1/4-ounce) envelope taco seasoning mix
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup peach preserves
- 1 (8-ounce) jar mild salsa
What to Do
- Place pork in a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag; add taco seasoning mix. Seal bag, and shake to coat pork.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork; cook, stirring constantly, until browned on all sides. Stir in preserves and salsa; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Serve over warm cooked rice.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This recipe comes straight to you from a galaxy far, far away, as we celebrate Star Wars Galaxy's Edge in Disney's Hollywood Studios. If you head that way and explore the vast Star Wars galaxy, you might find yourself in Docking Bay 7 to fuel up. That's where we got the inspiration for our version of this Braised Shaak Roast. This hearty beef recipe teams up with cavatelli pasta and lots of veggies, for a flavor-packed combo that makes this hearty and comforting recipe something worth bringing home.