Peachy Pork Picante
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Pardner, taco seasoning and salsa add a kick to this pork. So, round up your family for this five-ingredient, 15-minute supper!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound pork tenderloin or other boneless pork, cubed
- 1 (1-1/4-ounce) envelope taco seasoning mix
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup peach preserves
- 1 (8-ounce) jar mild salsa
What to Do
- Place pork in a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag; add taco seasoning mix. Seal bag, and shake to coat pork.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork; cook, stirring constantly, until browned on all sides. Stir in preserves and salsa; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Serve over warm cooked rice.