Pork Chops Sheet Pan Dinner
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You'll love this sheet pan dinner 'cause it's so easy to make and clean. The whole family will love it 'cause it's so tasty! Our Pork Chop Sheet Pan Dinner is an all-in-one, no-fuss meal that's fit for a hungry family. Hearty pork chops, potatoes, and carrots are seasoned with yummy ranch dressing, which makes for a flavorful meal. You'll definitely want to add this sheet pan dinner to your weeknight dinner line-up.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 pound small potatoes, cut into quarters
- 8 ounces petite carrots
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 (1-ounce) package dry ranch dressing and seasoning mix, divided
- 4 bone-in center cut pork chops, about 1/2-inch thick
What to Do
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a bowl, combine potatoes, carrots, and 2 tablespoons oil; toss with 2 tablespoons dry ranch dressing mix until evenly coated. Place on baking sheet.
- Brush pork chops with remaining 1 tablespoon oil and sprinkle evenly with remaining dressing mix. Arrange pork chops between potatoes and carrots on baking sheet.
- Bake 25 minutes or until pork is no longer pink in center and vegetables are tender, turning pork halfway through cooking.
Check out our recipe for Sausage Sheet Pan Supper for another great idea!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.