Saucy Country-Style Ribs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you like your ribs extra-meaty, then you're going to love these flavorful, Saucy Country-Style Ribs. Country-style ribs are more like a pork chop than a rib, making them meatier and less fatty. Now the question is, will you eat these with a fork or your fingers?
What You'll Need
- 1 cup ketchup
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup steak sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 3 1/2 to 4 pounds country-style pork ribs
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, whisk ketchup, water, steak sauce, Worcestershire sauce, onion, garlic, and brown sugar until combined.
- Place pork ribs in a soup pot; pour sauce over ribs. Cover and bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer 45 to 55 minutes, or until fork-tender.
Wipe off your fingers (or lick them -- we won't look!) and dig in to a side of our Country Coleslaw!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When it comes to Christmas cocktails for your next holiday party, we've got one that's elf-tested and Santa-approved! It combines the refreshing taste of pomegranate with just enough rum to put everyone in the holiday spirit! While Santa usually caters to the kids, this spritzer is an adult-only beverage that will have everyone "rockin' around the Christmas tree" this holiday season.