Sausage n Spinach Quiche
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Talk about 1-2-3 easy...these two quiches go together in a snap so you can enjoy one right away and freeze the second. Then, you'll always have something homemade on hand when you get drop-in company, or need a quick dinner when you're short on time.
What You'll Need
- 1 (16-ounce) container low-fat cottage cheese
- 1 pound hot Italian-style turkey sausage, casing removed
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 (4-ounce) cup shredded low-fat mozzarella cheese
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 2 (9-inch) ready-to-bake pie shells
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large skillet, brown sausage over medium heat until crumbled and no pink remains.
- Remove from the heat and drain off the excess liquid; allow to cool slightly.
- In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients except pie shells; mix well. Stir in the sausage, then divide the mixture evenly into the pie shells.
- Bake 30 minutes, or until heated through and the crusts are golden. Serve immediately.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 241
- Calories from Fat 110
- Total Fat 12g 19 %
- Saturated Fat 4.2g 21 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 17g 35 %
- Cholesterol 62mg 21 %
- Sodium 554mg 23 %
- Total Carbohydrates 15g 5 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.4g 6 %
- Sugars 2.2g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This recipe comes straight to you from a galaxy far, far away, as we celebrate Star Wars Galaxy's Edge in Disney's Hollywood Studios. If you head that way and explore the vast Star Wars galaxy, you might find yourself in Docking Bay 7 to fuel up. That's where we got the inspiration for our version of this Braised Shaak Roast. This hearty beef recipe teams up with cavatelli pasta and lots of veggies, for a flavor-packed combo that makes this hearty and comforting recipe something worth bringing home.