Secret Glazed Spareribs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We're sharing several secrets to fall-off-the-bone tender spareribs that you can easily do yourself and take all the credit for! Enjoy our recipe for Secret Glazed Spare Ribs and share the secret with your friends.
What You'll Need
- 4 to 5 pounds pork spareribs
- 3/4 cup bottled chili sauce
- 1/2 cup grape jelly
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
What to Do
- Place ribs in a stockpot and cover with water. Cover pot and boil 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat about 10 minutes before ribs finish boiling.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
- Place ribs on grill and close grill lid. Grill ribs about 12 to 15 minutes, or until browned and glazed, turning them over frequently and basting with sauce mixture each time they are turned.
If you like this recipe, you're sure to love Mr. Food's Let's Get Grilling eCookbook. It's packed with over 36 pages of easy grilling recipes, including burgers and dogs, chicken and desserts.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're a fan of chicken and waffles then we've got a stress-free way to make dinner that uses your favorite frozen breaded chicken tenders from the freezer aisle! This recipe is also versatile because you can make it in the oven, or in an air fryer! Everyone will love our Bacon 'n' Fried Chicken Wafflewich as a hearty twist on a classic favorite!