Slow-Cooked Orange Glazed Ham
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Have you ever thought of using your slow cooker to make baked ham? Well, it's about time you do. Our Slow-Cooked Orange Glazed Ham is an easy-to-follow recipe with superb results. Plus, your slow cooker does all the cooking, so you can go about fixin' up the rest of the meal with no worries.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (4- to 5-pound) semi-boneless ham
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- Zest of 1 orange
What To Do:
- In a 5-quart or larger slow cooker, place ham.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients; spoon mixture over ham.
- Cover and cook on LOW 3 to 3-1/2 hours, or until heated through.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These Grande Chicken Fajitas are a Southwest-favorite! The key to making these really flavorful is to start off with well-seasoned chicken, which is why we coat ours with lots of spices. Add in plenty of tender-cooked peppers and onions and you've got yourself the bare bones of a Tex-Mex restaurant classic. Now, go on and dig in!
- Tuscan Pork Chops
- Easy Pork Chop Recipes
- Country Ham with Red Eye Gravy
- Skillet Barbecued Pork
- Country-Style Ribs with Zesty BBQ Sauce
- Sweet and Sour Pork Chops
- Incredible Italian Sausage Recipes: 19 Recipes with Sausage
- Backyard Salami and Pepper Roast
- T.L.C. Barbecued Ribs
- Garlic Parmesan Pork Chops