Slow Cooker Pork 'n' Beans
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You don't have to slave away in the kitchen for that smoky, slow cooked taste. In fact, you don't really need to be in the kitchen at all 'cause your slow cooker is gonna do all the work! Just combine the ingredients, turn your pot on high, and get to relaxin'!
What You'll Need
- 1 (3-pound) boneless whole pork loin roast, cut in half
- 1 onion, sliced
- 3 (15-ounce) cans pork and beans
- 2 cups barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup bacon bits
What to Do
- Place pork in a 5-quart slow cooker; top with onion slices.
- In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients; pour over meat.
- Cover and cook on high 6 to 8 hours, or until meat is tender. Remove roast; shred with 2 forks. Return meat to slow cooker, mix well, and serve.
Wanna top off this meal with a cool and refreshing dessert? Why not try our Caramel Frozen Squares?
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 353
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.8g 14 %
- Saturated Fat 2.7g 14 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 31g 61 %
- Cholesterol 66mg 22 %
- Sodium 784mg 33 %
- Total Carbohydrates 39g 13 %
- Dietary Fiber 5.3g 21 %
- Sugars 21g 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
One of the reasons we love this creamy potato soup recipe, well, besides the fact that it's fill-you-up good, is that we can change up the variety of cheese every time we make it. That way, this ooey gooey Creamy Potato Cheese Soup ends up with a new personality that you're going to love every time!Try a bunch of your favorite cheeses and let us know which one you like the best.