South Pacific Pork Chops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you want tender, succulent pork drenched in yummy tropical flavor, then you'll love our South Pacific Pork Chops. The sauce on these easy pork chops is so good, you'll want to serve this over some white rice to soak it all up!
What You'll Need
- 4 loin pork chops
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 (20-ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained with liquid reserved
- 1 1/4 cups ketchup
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 3/4 cup frozen carrots, thawed
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into chunks
What to Do
- Sprinkle pork chops evenly with salt and pepper.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil until hot. Add chops and cook 3 to 4 minutes per side, or until browned. Remove chops to a plate; set aside.
- In the same skillet over medium-low heat, combine pineapple juice, ketchup, water, brown sugar, and vinegar; mix well. Stir in pineapple chunks, carrots, and bell pepper, and cook 6 to 8 minutes, or until vegetables are tender. Return pork chops to skillet and heat another 8 to 10 minutes, or until pork is no longer pink in center.
Serve this up with some cooked white rice.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Flank Steak Pinwheels are a mouthwatering, savory meal you can use for so many occasions! It's perfect for a romantic candlelit dinner on date night, or as a Sunday supper after church! Not only does it taste amazing, but it looks like it came straight from the restaurant!