Spicy Mustard Pork Chops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These Spicy Mustard Pork Chops are worth heating up the skillet for. We coat these pork chops with spicy brown mustard before adding a simple seasoning mixture that gives it that final "oomph!" of deliciousness. Your family is gonna love it!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup spicy brown mustard
- 6 (1/2-inch thick) boneless pork chops
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
What to Do
- In a small bowl, combine garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Place flour in a shallow dish.
- Spread mustard evenly on both sides of pork chops. Sprinkle with seasoning mixture, then dredge in flour.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Cook pork chops 3 to 5 minutes per side, or until golden. Remove to a paper towel-lined plate, and serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our festive Sugar 'n' Spice Nuts are the perfect combo of salty and sweet for the holidays. Made with a variety of your favorite nuts, the sweetness of dried cranberries, and just enough cayenne to give it a good kick, this recipe is sure to disappear by the handful! And, not only is it a great snack when family visits during Christmas, but it's also the perfect goodie to send in the mail, for those who can't be with you this season.