Spicy Mustard Pork Chops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These Spicy Mustard Pork Chops are worth heating up the skillet for. We coat these pork chops with spicy brown mustard before adding a simple seasoning mixture that gives it that final "oomph!" of deliciousness. Your family is gonna love it!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup spicy brown mustard
- 6 (1/2-inch thick) boneless pork chops
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
What to Do
- In a small bowl, combine garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Place flour in a shallow dish.
- Spread mustard evenly on both sides of pork chops. Sprinkle with seasoning mixture, then dredge in flour.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Cook pork chops 3 to 5 minutes per side, or until golden. Remove to a paper towel-lined plate, and serve immediately.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've got a hungry family, but not a whole lot of time, then this Quick-as-a-Wink Pasta recipe is just what you need. In about 15 minutes you can whip up this flavorful dish that's loaded with sausage, peppers, and onions. Just wait till you take your first bite!