Stuffed Pork Chops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If its time to take your ho-hum pork chops to another level, try these easy stuffed pork chops. The stuffing is packed with flavor and the chops are as moist and meaty as you would ever want. This simple dinner recipe is perfect for the family or just as tasty on date night. The combo of veggies and perfect pork really combines to make something special. If you're looking for a recipe without a bone, just use boneless pork chops while preparing the dish.
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 1 large rib celery, finely chopped
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 cups corn bread stuffing
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, divided
- 4 1-inch-thick pork loin chops (about 1-1/2 pounds total)
- Nonstick cooking spray
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9" x 13" baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.- In a medium skillet, melt the butter over medium-high heat. Add the celery and onion, and saute for 3 to 5 minutes, or until tender.
- Add the stuffing, parsley, water, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper; mix well.
- Cut a deep pocket in the side of each pork chop. Season the chops with the remaining 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper, and stuff each one with an equal amount of the corn bread mixture.
- Place the chops in the baking dish and coat with the nonstick cooking spray. Bake for 50 to 55 minutes, or until golden and cooked through. Serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.