Tangy Pork Chops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Simmer these sweet 'n' tangy pork chops to bring out the citrusy orange flavor everybody will go crazy for.
What You'll Need
- 1 (12-ounce) jar orange marmalade
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons Dijon-style mustard
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 pork loin chops (1-1/2 to 2 pounds total)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine marmalade, orange juice, and mustard; mix well and set aside.
- In a shallow dish, combine flour, salt, and pepper; mix well. Coat pork chops with seasoned flour.
- In a large deep skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add pork chops and brown 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- Reduce heat to low, pour marmalade sauce over the top, cover, and simmer 5 minutes. Uncover and simmer 5 to 7 more minutes, or until sauce thickens and no pink remains in chops. Serve with sauce spooned over chops.