Slow Cooker Apple Pork Tenderloin
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 1 (4-ounce) portion pork, 1/2 cup carrots, 1/2 cup potatoes
- COOK TIME
- 4 Hr
Our Slow Cooker Apple Pork Tenderloin is the holiday dinner option you've been waiting for. When it comes to easy pork recipes, this is the best ever! That's because you get to use your favorite slow cooker to make this seasonally juicy, all-in-one dinner. The sweet apple glaze and succulent pork make a combo everyone will crave.
What You'll Need
- 2 cups baby carrots
- 2 cups baby potatoes
- 1/2 medium onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 pound pork tenderloin
- 1 apple, cored, sliced
- 1/4 cup apple juice
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
What to Do
- Place baby carrots, potatoes, and onion in bottom of slow cooker. Top with pork tenderloin and apple slices.
- In a small bowl, combine apple juice, Dijon mustard, brown sugar, Worcestershire, and garlic; mix well. Poor mixture over top of meat and vegetables.
- Cook covered on LOW 4 to 5 hours or until vegetables are fork-tender. Slice pork and serve with vegetables and sauce.
Check This Out!
- Try our Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin or our Orchard Stuffed Pork Loin for even more dinner satisfaction!
- Pork just gets better with our Raspberry Pepper Glazed Ribs or our Pork Chops Sheet Pan Dinner.
- You can always get something tasty out of your slow cooker. Try one of these Easy Slow Cooker Recipes to see what we're talking about!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Y'know how good salads taste when you order them from a restaurant? Well, we recreated one of our favorites and came up with this recipe for Southwestern Salad Toss that we think is even better than the original! Full of yummy mix-ins and topped off with a light, fresh, and flavorful dressing, this salad will definitely impress everyone!