Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Bavarian Pretzel Stuffing
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Try something new this holiday season by baking up our Bavarian Pretzel Stuffing. It's a flavorful stuffing that features lots of fresh veggies, including a fresh-frozen favorite - broccoli! Plus, the soft pretzel pieces add a unique, German twist! This is one stuffing recipe you won't soon forget.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 (13-ounce) package frozen soft pretzels, heated according to package directions, without salt
- 3 cups herb-seasoned cubed stuffing
- 4 frozen, cooked sausage patties, heated and coarsely chopped
- 1 cup frozen broccoli florets, thawed and chopped
- 3 cups chicken broth, warmed
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 2-quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Add celery and onion and sauté 10 to 15 minutes or until onion begins to brown.
- Meanwhile, cut pretzels into 1-inch pieces and place in a large bowl. Add cubed stuffing, sausage, broccoli, sautéed vegetables and broth; mix until well combined.
- Spoon stuffing into baking dish and cover. Bake 30 minutes. Remove cover and bake 15 to 20 minutes or until heated through.