Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Buffalo Potato Wedges
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Buffalo Potato Wedges are made for chowing down while watching the big game, or any game, over the weekend. The zesty flavors of this easy-to-make recipe pack the perfect punch for any sporty get-together, or for a family night in. One thing's for sure, most anything is better covered in Buffalo sauce. These fries are no exception!
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 6 large Idaho baking potatoes, washed and cut into lengthwise wedges
- 1/2 cup wing sauce
- 1/2 cup blue cheese dressing
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine oil, salt, and potatoes; toss until evenly coated. Arrange on two rimmed baking sheets.
- Bake 30 minutes. Turn potatoes and continue cooking another 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden and crispy.
- Place potatoes in a large bowl, add wing sauce, and toss until evenly coated. Place potatoes on large platter and top with blue cheese dressing and celery. Serve immediately.
Check This Out!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 436
- Calories from Fat 179
- Total Fat 20g 31 %
- Saturated Fat 3.1g 15 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 6.7g 13 %
- Cholesterol 6.3mg 2 %
- Sodium 1,167mg 49 %
- Total Carbohydrates 60g 20 %
- Dietary Fiber 9.2g 37 %
- Sugars 5.4g 0 %