Caramel-Glazed Sweet Potatoes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Enjoy delicious holiday-style sweet potatoes any time. These Caramel-Glazed Sweet Potatoes are easy because the bottled butterscotch topping does so much of the home-style flavoring for us.
What You'll Need
- 3 sweet potatoes (about 2 pounds), peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks (about 4 cups)
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup butterscotch dessert topping
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place sweet potato chunks in an ungreased 8-inch square baking dish; drizzle with oil and season with salt.
- Bake, uncovered, 45 to 50 minutes or until tender. Remove from oven, toss with butterscotch topping, and serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You'll experience pure bliss after just one bite of our Cranberry Bliss Bread. This homemade cranberry nut bread is so special-tasting, you might want to make a few loaves at a time to share with loved ones (it's a great homemade gift for the holidays!). When you're ready to enjoy your own, slather on some butter and let the goodness sink in!