Cheddar Rice Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Serve our Cheddar Rice Bake bubblin' hot from the oven, and expect requests for second helpings when your gang tastes this comforting cheesy go-along casserole.
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 cups instant rice
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 1 cup shredded white cheddar cheese (see Note)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well, then pour into baking dish.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until golden and the rice is tender. Serve immediately.
The Test Kitchen used white cheddar cheese in this recipe, but yellow cheddar is just as tasty!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We love it when a recipe is so light and creamy it literally just melts in your mouth. This delicious peanut butter fudge recipe does just that! Seriously, they say everything in moderation, but this sweet treat isn't going to make it easy.