Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What do you get when you combine crispy home fries with the cheesy goodness of mac 'n' cheese? Cheesy Potatoes of course! With this recipe for cheesy potatoes you can enjoy the best part of two all-time classics in one dish!
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 2 (20-ounce) packages refrigerated diced potatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can Cheddar cheese soup
- 1 cup milk
What To Do:
- In a large skillet over high heat, melt butter. Add potatoes, onion, salt, and pepper and cook 15 to 20 minutes, or until browned, stirring occasionally.
- Add soup and milk; mix well. Continue cooking 5 minutes, or until potatoes are heated through.
- Serve as a side dish or for breakfast with a fried egg on top!
- Cheesy goodness is always a favorite! When you have the gang over, serve our Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Dip for rave reviews! And check out our websites for loads of other cheesy options!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 247
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.5g 15 %
- Saturated Fat 6.0g 30 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 6.1g 12 %
- Cholesterol 26mg 9 %
- Sodium 1,190mg 50 %
- Total Carbohydrates 37g 12 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.8g 15 %
- Sugars 3.8g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Hosting a party or attending a potluck? Break out the pita chips and set out a bowl of this Summer Party Salad. This diabetic-friendly salad is full of color, taste, and nutrition 'cause it's loaded with a variety of delicious summer veggies!