We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you like traditional fried rice, then you're going to love this healthier version that's made with protein-packed quinoa! Our Chinatown Quinoa features the same great Asian flavors you love and only takes 10 minutes to make!
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 1/2 cups frozen peas and carrots, thawed
- 2 scallions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add quinoa and stir-fry 5 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients; mix well. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook 2 to 3 minutes, or until mixture is heated through.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When the heat of summer has us turning away from comfort foods, we like to turn to recipes like this Chilled Beefed-Up Summer Salad. And, since salad is only as good as the dressing that goes on it, you can bet we've paired this beefy summer salad with the perfect, homemade, creamy horseradish dressing to make this extra mm..mm..tasty!