The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
If you like traditional fried rice, then you're going to love this healthier version that's made with protein-packed quinoa! Our Chinatown Quinoa features the same great Asian flavors you love and only takes 10 minutes to make!
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 1/2 cups frozen peas and carrots, thawed
- 2 scallions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add quinoa and stir-fry 5 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients; mix well. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook 2 to 3 minutes, or until mixture is heated through.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Bacon and Horseradish Deviled Eggs
The taste bud tingling flavor of horseradish adds a zesty flair to our Bacon and Horseradish Deviled Eggs. This party-pleaser has the added flavor of smoky bacon bits sure to delight your hungry guests.