Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
A real country-style breakfast wouldn't be complete without these flavorful skillet potatoes. Actually, our recipe for Country Potatoes would be good for any meal of the day!
What You'll Need
- 2 teaspoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons water, divided
- 2 teaspoons parsley flakes
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dillweed
- 1 pound new potatoes, cut into thin slices (2 to 3 medium potatoes)
- 1 onion, chopped
What to Do
- Coat a large skillet with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine butter, 1 tablespoon water, parsley, paprika, salt, pepper, and dillweed. Add potatoes and toss to coat.
- In the prepared skillet , saute potatoes and onion 4 minutes over medium-high heat. Add remaining water to help steam potatoes, and continue sauteeing until tender, an additional 6 to 8 minutes.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
What could be better on a cold winter night than a skillet supper bursting with the hearty flavors of smoked sausage and cabbage? Nothing! And few can beat the ease of our Skillet Sausage 'n' Cabbage. This cabbage recipe is the perfect fill-you-up one-pot meal option for chilly autumn and winter evenings. Even the pickiest members of your family won't be able to resist this classic. The hearty combination of cabbage and sausage will keep you warm and satisfied, which is one of the reasons people love cabbage and sausage dinner recipes in the winter. Oh, it's so comforting!