Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
A real country-style breakfast wouldn't be complete without these flavorful skillet potatoes. Actually, our recipe for Country Potatoes would be good for any meal of the day!
What You'll Need
- 2 teaspoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons water, divided
- 2 teaspoons parsley flakes
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dillweed
- 1 pound new potatoes, cut into thin slices (2 to 3 medium potatoes)
- 1 onion, chopped
What to Do
- Coat a large skillet with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine butter, 1 tablespoon water, parsley, paprika, salt, pepper, and dillweed. Add potatoes and toss to coat.
- In the prepared skillet , saute potatoes and onion 4 minutes over medium-high heat. Add remaining water to help steam potatoes, and continue sauteeing until tender, an additional 6 to 8 minutes.