Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We tend to think that the best recipes are for dishes with loads and loads of distinct flavor. This Couscous Amandine certainly has that and that's only one of the many reasons we love it! Give this dish a try and you'll love it, too!
What You'll Need
- 2 cups water
- 1 (10-ounce) package couscous
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
What to Do
- Bring water to a boil in a medium saucepan; stir in couscous, raisins, and salt. Cover, remove from heat, and let stand 5 minutes. Fluff couscous mixture with a fork.
- Stir in almonds and remaining ingredients. Serve immediately.
Toasting brings out the maximum flavor in any kind of nut. To toast almonds, place in a small skillet, and cook over medium heat 5 to 7 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring often.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When you're called upon to comfort someone and need the perfect bring-along dish, we recommend Utah's Best Funeral Potatoes. This hearty, creamy funeral potatoes recipe will surely be appreciated by friends and family. Of course, easy potato side dish is perfect for a happy occasion, too.