Creamy Spinach Stuffed Potatoes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Dress up your dinner with this extraordinary new take on classic baked potatoes! Our Creamy Spinach Stuffed Potatoes are fancy looking and taste pretty darn good, too! After all, can you really go wrong with this creamy spud combo?
What You'll Need
- 6 large russet potatoes
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (9-ounce) package frozen creamed spinach, thawed
- 1/4 cup chopped roasted red bell pepper, drained
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Scrub potatoes, then pierce each several times with a fork.
- Bake 55 minutes, or until tender; let cool slightly.
- Slice about 1/2 inch off the top of each potato and scoop out pulp, leaving about a 1/4-inch-thick potato shell; place pulp in a medium bowl. Add butter, onion powder, salt, and black pepper; beat with an electric mixer until smooth. Stir in creamed spinach and red pepper. Spoon mixture into potato shells.
- Bake 30 minutes, or until potatoes begin to brown on top.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Lemon custard pie was one of Honest Abe's favorites. His first taste of it came from Nancy Breedlove, the owner of a hotel he frequently stayed at. He loved her lemon custard pie so much, he asked her to share the recipe. Our version may not be exactly the one that's been used at the White House for years since, but it's still amazing!