Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Crispy Potato Wedges with California Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Whether you serve this as a snack or a side dish, it's sure to be a hit. Golden and crispy potato wedges pair perfectly with our creamy avocado dip. It's hard not to get addicted to our recipe for Crispy Potato Wedges with California Dip; it's that good.
What You'll Need:
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 large potatoes, cut lengthwise into 1/2-inch wedges
- AVOCADO DIP
- 1 avocado, pitted and peeled
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat baking sheets with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine oil, paprika, chili powder, salt, and pepper; mix well. Add potato wedges and toss until evenly coated. Place potatoes in a single layer on baking sheets.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes, or until golden brown, turning once halfway through cooking.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, mash avocado. Stir in remaining ingredients. Serve potato wedges with avocado dip.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 468
- Calories from Fat 159
- Total Fat 18g 27 %
- Saturated Fat 4.3g 22 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 9.5g 19 %
- Cholesterol 15mg 5 %
- Sodium 551mg 23 %
- Total Carbohydrates 72g 24 %
- Dietary Fiber 7.3g 29 %
- Sugars 3.6g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've been to a church picnic or, really, just about any kind of family get-together in the South, then you're probably familiar with pimiento cheese spread. It's a staple there! We thought we'd give these deviled eggs a Southern twist by stuffing them with a pimiento cheese mixture, and boy, did they turn out good! These Pimiento Cheese Deviled Eggs will be a hit with your family this Easter.