Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Farm Stand Hash Browns
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Farm Stand Hash Browns make the perfect addition to your breakfast spread. We use shortcut ingredients to help you whip up this hearty side dish in no time at all!
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 (2-pound) bag frozen cubed hash brown potatoes
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups fresh spinach
What to Do
- In a large skillet, heat oil over high heat.
- Add potatoes, and cook 10 to 12 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Add bell pepper, onion, mushrooms, salt, and black pepper. Cook 6 to 8 minutes, or until veggies are tender, stirring occasionally. Add spinach and cook 1 minute; serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.