Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Farm Stand Hash Browns
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Farm Stand Hash Browns make the perfect addition to your breakfast spread. We use shortcut ingredients to help you whip up this hearty side dish in no time at all!
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 (2-pound) bag frozen cubed hash brown potatoes
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups fresh spinach
What to Do
- In a large skillet, heat oil over high heat.
- Add potatoes, and cook 10 to 12 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Add bell pepper, onion, mushrooms, salt, and black pepper. Cook 6 to 8 minutes, or until veggies are tender, stirring occasionally. Add spinach and cook 1 minute; serve immediately.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You can serve up a restaurant-worthy dinner while sticking to your budget, with this easy recipe for Crazy-Good Rosemary Chicken. These juicy chicken breasts are topped with a flavor-packed sauce made with some onions, a little lemon juice, a splash of wine, and a bit of mustard. The results are amazing!