Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
French Fry Crispy
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you love French fries (and who doesn't!), here's a shortcut way of making them, starting with frozen fries. Know how much labor that saves us to begin with And watch, they'll fight for the crisp part.
What You'll Need
- 1 (24-ounce) bag frozen deep-fry French fries
- 1 cup (4 ounces) grated sharp Cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup half-and-half
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- Dash of pepper
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- Spread the French fries in a 9 x 13-inch baking, dish. Sprinkle with cheese, parsley, half-and-half, salt, and pepper.
- Cover and bake for 1 hour or until bubbly and done.
I sometimes leave them in a little longer because I like them nice and brown.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Flank Steak Pinwheels are a mouthwatering, savory meal you can use for so many occasions! It's perfect for a romantic candlelit dinner on date night, or as a Sunday supper after church! Not only does it taste amazing, but it looks like it came straight from the restaurant!