Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Garden Potato Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 4 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
Here's an easy way to give your potato salad a garden-fresh make-over! It's a combo of a classic skin-on red potato salad that teams with some easy frozen veggies to make an all-in-one super picnic or grilling side dish they'll love!
What You'll Need
- 3 pounds small red potatoes, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen cut green beans. thawed
- 1 (10-ounce) package corn, thawed
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen sliced carrots, thawed
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
- 2 cups Italian dressing
What to Do
Place potatoes in a large soup pot; add water to cover, and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium, and cook 8 minutes, or until potatoes are fork-tender; drain.
- In a large bowl, combine potatoes with remaining ingredients; toss gently until well mixed. Cover and chill at least 4 hours before serving.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Everyone wants to feel a little special during the holiday. An easy--and tasty--way to do that is to shake up Christmas dinner with our Lemon-Rosemary Roasted Cornish Hens! Once you roast up these tender hens, you can serve everyone their own perfectly-sized main dish! It'll be the juiciest and most flavorful Christmas dinner the family has ever had.