Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Hash Brown Breakfast Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Looking for a new way to serve up breakfast for your gang? Bake up this Hash Brown Breakfast Pie. Loaded with all their favorites, including eggs, bacon, cheese and hash brown potatoes, this breakfast pie recipe will leave them in awe!
What You'll Need
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, divided
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red or green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9-inch deep dish pie plate with cooking spray.
- Squeeze potatoes with paper towels to remove any water. Place in a large bowl with butter, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper; mix well. Spoon mixture into pie plate and press on bottom and up sides to form a crust.
- In a large bowl, mix eggs, milk, remaining salt, and remaining pepper. Stir in remaining ingredients and pour into pie crust.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes, or until eggs are set in center.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Flank Steak Pinwheels are a mouthwatering, savory meal you can use for so many occasions! It's perfect for a romantic candlelit dinner on date night, or as a Sunday supper after church! Not only does it taste amazing, but it looks like it came straight from the restaurant!