Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Who says you have to wait until the holidays to enjoy holiday-special tastes? This cheesy potato casserole is so good and easy, it can be served anytime. Our recipe for Holiday Potatoes is just waiting to be dug into and devoured by the whole gang!
What You'll Need
- 1 (32-ounce) bag frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups grated Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- Paprika for sprinkling
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, mix together potatoes, 1 cup of Cheddar cheese, soups, onion, sour cream, and melted butter. Pour mixture into a greased 9- x 13-inch baking pan.
- Bake 1 hour, or until bubbly. Carefully remove from oven and sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese and paprika. Bake an additional 10 minutes.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Calories 228
- Calories from Fat 120
- Total Fat 13g 21 %
- Saturated Fat 7.2g 36 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 7.4g 15 %
- Cholesterol 34mg 11 %
- Sodium 451mg 19 %
- Total Carbohydrates 20g 7 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.7g 7 %
- Sugars 1.1g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The Ultimate Hero Burger is going to be your new favorite ground beef recipe, and we know it will be a hit this Memorial Day Weekend! This take on this classic burger recipe is our juciest and most flavorful yet. Friends and family will be crowding around the grill, clamoring for their burger patty!