Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Italian Sausage Stuffing
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Got a craving for Italian sausage? This Italian Sausage Stuffing recipe is perfect for holiday dinners and everyday dinners! Packed with cheesy goodness, we know you'll love this one.
What You'll Need
- 1 pound Italian sausage, casing removed
- 3 cups water
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 6 cups turkey or chicken stuffing mix
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
What to Do
- In a large skillet, brown sausage over medium-high heat for 8 to 10 minutes, or until no pink remains, stirring to break up sausage. Drain and set aside.
- In a large soup pot, bring water and butter to a boil. Stir in stuffing mix, cover, and remove from heat. Let stand 5 minutes. Stir in sausage and Parmesan cheese then serve.
Or if you'd like to try a different stuffing recipe, be sure to check out our recipe for Traditional Herb Stuffing.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Calories 669
- Calories from Fat 147
- Total Fat 16g 25 %
- Saturated Fat 7.6g 38 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 24g 47 %
- Cholesterol 36mg 12 %
- Sodium 2,287mg 95 %
- Total Carbohydrates 105g 35 %
- Dietary Fiber 4.4g 17 %
- Sugars 11g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.