Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Italian Sausage Stuffing
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Got a craving for Italian sausage? This Italian Sausage Stuffing recipe is perfect for holiday dinners and everyday dinners! Packed with cheesy goodness, we know you'll love this one.
What You'll Need
- 1 pound Italian sausage, casing removed
- 3 cups water
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 6 cups turkey or chicken stuffing mix
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
What to Do
- In a large skillet, brown sausage over medium-high heat for 8 to 10 minutes, or until no pink remains, stirring to break up sausage. Drain and set aside.
- In a large soup pot, bring water and butter to a boil. Stir in stuffing mix, cover, and remove from heat. Let stand 5 minutes. Stir in sausage and Parmesan cheese then serve.
Or if you'd like to try a different stuffing recipe, be sure to check out our recipe for Traditional Herb Stuffing.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Calories 669
- Calories from Fat 147
- Total Fat 16g 25 %
- Saturated Fat 7.6g 38 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 24g 47 %
- Cholesterol 36mg 12 %
- Sodium 2,287mg 95 %
- Total Carbohydrates 105g 35 %
- Dietary Fiber 4.4g 17 %
- Sugars 11g 0 %