Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Loaded Baked Potato Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This is a new twist on an old favorite, and we can't get enough. Our Loaded Baked Potato Casserole has all the toppings you love (bacon, cheese, scallions, and more!) and is so easy to make, it'll be your new favorite side dish for any night of the week!
What You'll Need
- 1 (32-ounce) package frozen potato steak fries
- 8 bacon slices, crisply cooked and crumbled
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup chopped scallions (about 10)
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can Cheddar cheese soup
- 1/2 cup sour cream
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Arrange potato steak fries in baking dish.
- Bake 25 minutes, or until potatoes are thawed and beginning to brown. Top with half each of bacon, bell pepper, and scallion. Spoon cheese soup on top. Sprinkle with remaining bacon and bell pepper.
- Bake 20 to 30 minutes, or until potatoes are tender and casserole is heated through. Top with dollops of sour cream and sprinkle with remaining scallions.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 213
- Calories from Fat 86
- Total Fat 9.5g 15 %
- Saturated Fat 4.8g 24 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 7.6g 15 %
- Cholesterol 28mg 9 %
- Sodium 501mg 21 %
- Total Carbohydrates 25g 8 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.1g 12 %
- Sugars 1.6g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Switch up your dinnertime routine by serving up our cheesy, baked Spinach and Artichoke Calzones. They're perfect for holding right in your hand and dunking into your favorite marinara sauce. You might just find yourself making these as an on-the-go lunch, too!