Marshmallow Sweet Potato Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Sweet potato casseroles with marshmallows on top are a classic Thanksgiving side dish, and our recipe for Marshmallow Sweet Potato Bake is a shortcut way of making it. We bake canned sweet potatoes mixed with a few ingredients, before topping 'em off with marshmallows to make this one of your best sweet potato recipes.
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 (29-ounce) cans sweet potatoes, drained and mashed
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 3-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except marshmallows; mix well. Spoon into casserole dish.
- Bake 40 minutes. Sprinkle evenly with marshmallows and continue baking for an additional 10 minutes, or until marshmallows are golden.
- If you enjoyed this sweet potato casserole, you may want to check out more sides in our collection of Top 10 Must-Have Thanksgiving Side Dishes.
- Not a fan of marshmallows in your sweet potato casserole? Try our savory recipe for Sweet Potato Gratin instead!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 504
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10g 16 %
- Saturated Fat 5.8g 29 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 8.4g 17 %
- Cholesterol 84mg 28 %
- Sodium 507mg 21 %
- Total Carbohydrates 97g 32 %
- Dietary Fiber 4.7g 19 %
- Sugars 46g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You've got to try our Homemade Jelly Donut Holes for a fun and sometimes messy treat that's great all-year-round! Wonder how we get the jelly in the middle? The secret is using a drinking straw to make space for that oh-so-sweet jelly that fills the center! Top these with powdered or cinnamon sugar, and let the family get their fingers a little sticky! Just make sure to keep the napkins handy.