Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Mom's Scalloped Potatoes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Mom always makes the best recipes! It's what brings the family together around the table. Well, Mom's Scalloped Potatoes is no exception. We've updated the recipe a bit to give it more of a modern twist, but we promise this one is definitely mom approved!
What You'll Need
- 1 (10-3/4 ounce) can reduced-fat condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 3/4 cup low-fat milk
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 (32 ounce) package frozen shredded potatoes, thawed
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1 scallion, sliced
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a 2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine soup, milk, sour cream, onion powder, salt, and pepper. Add potatoes and toss until evenly coated.
- Place in prepared casserole dish. Sprinkle with paprika, cover, and bake 25 minutes. Remove cover and bake an additional 35 to 40 minutes, or until golden on top. Sprinkle with the scallions and serve immediately.
Test Kitchen Tip
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Download our free eCookbook for more amazing side dish recipes!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This recipe comes straight to you from a galaxy far, far away, as we celebrate Star Wars Galaxy's Edge in Disney's Hollywood Studios. If you head that way and explore the vast Star Wars galaxy, you might find yourself in Docking Bay 7 to fuel up. That's where we got the inspiration for our version of this Braised Shaak Roast. This hearty beef recipe teams up with cavatelli pasta and lots of veggies, for a flavor-packed combo that makes this hearty and comforting recipe something worth bringing home.