Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 3/4 cup per serving
- COOK TIME
- 45 Min
We are bringing the flavors of the North Africa to your dinner table this holiday season, so get ready for a dining experience you will never forget! Our Moroccan Stuffing has all the comfort of a traditional stuffing recipe plus the exotic flair of that far away land. Traditional stuffing dishes have nothing on our Moroccan Stuffing!
What You'll Need
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped mushrooms
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 1/4 cups chicken broth
- 1 (12-ounce) package seasoned stuffing cubes
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat 2-quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil until hot; add onion, mushrooms, almonds, raisins, salt, and ginger and sauté 6 to 8 minutes until onions and mushrooms are tender. Add chicken broth and bring to a boil.
- In large bowl, combine stuffing cubes and broth mixture; stir until just moistened.
- Spoon into baking dish, cover, and bake 30 minutes. Remove cover and bake 10 to 15 more minutes or until heated through in the center.
Check This Out!
- If you're looking for more recipes from Morocco, try our Beefy Squash Bake!
- Plus, you'll be stuffed with satisfaction after you try one of our Shortcut Homemade Stuffing Recipes.
- It's easy to get international with recipes like our Thai Roasted Salmon, our Easy Butter Chicken, and our Simple Shakshuka!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When you get a craving for fresh baked cookies, you have to do what you have to do. Luckily, here in the Test Kitchen, we can make cookies any time we want. Our go-to are these Oatmeal Cranberry cookies. Can you blame us? These sweet oats and tart cranberries are always a treat when washed down with ice cold milk. We wish you could smell the scent of cinnamon in the Test Kitchen, but making them in your home is just as tasty.