Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Nutty Mint Bulgur
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This Middle Eastern staple has a nutty flavor and a tender but chewy texture. Bulgur is a great way to add nutrients and fiber to your diet. You can find bulgur in the rice aisle of the supermarket.
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup uncooked bulgur wheat
- 3 tablespoons chopped almonds, toasted (see Note)
- 3 tablespoons chopped walnuts, toasted (see Note)
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts, toasted (see Note)
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh mint
What to Do
- Bring 1-1/2 cups water and salt to a boil in a medium saucepan. Stir in
bulgur. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes or until tender.
- Stir in toasted almonds and remaining ingredients. Serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're looking for a crowd pleaser, look no further than our all-time favorite Chocolate Chip Cheesecake. The creamy filling between two layers of chocolate chip cookie dough make this a heavenly treat that no one can resist. Don't be surprised when they reach for two of these chocolate chip cheesecake bars!
- Utah's Best Funeral Potatoes
- Mom's Scalloped Potatoes
- Mushroom Rice Bake
- Mashed Potato Casserole
- Cheesy Hash Browns
- Bubble and Squeak
- Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes & More
- Old-Fashioned Potato Pancakes
- Irish Potatoes
- German Sauerkraut Potato Balls