Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You might think we're nutty when you find out that what makes these Nutty Yams so good is the chopped macadamia nuts in 'em! This is a side dish with a taste so good, it takes center stage!
What You'll Need
- 1 (29-ounce) can yams, drained
- 1/3 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup flaked coconut
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Place yams in an ungreased 1-quart baking dish. Combine nuts and remaining 4 ingredients, stirring until mixture is crumbly. Sprinkle nut mixture over yams. Bake, uncovered, for 35 minutes.
When your family gathers for the annual feast, pass a "blessings book" around the table for each person to record a special memory. Later you can add photos of the day. Add to it each year or have relatives add to it each year so you can enjoy reading everyone's thoughts from previous years.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.