We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
All you really need are some potatoes and a few spices, and you've got yourself a side dish that goes with just about everything! Our Oven-Fried Potatoes are especially great to make if you've got something cookin' up in the slow cooker. Just have the potatoes bake on the side, and you've got a family dinner recipe that everyone will enjoy. It's a filling way to enjoy a cozy meal.
What You'll Need
- 3 potatoes, scrubbed and cut into wedges
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place potato wedges in a single layer in a 9- x 13-inch baking dish, slightly overlapping them.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
- Brush potatoes with half of oil mixture and bake 40 to 45 minutes, or until fork-tender and light golden, basting occasionally with remaining oil mixture.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've never heard of toad-in-the-hole, well, let us enlighten you! It's a recipe that is perfect for breakfast, dinner, or even brinner -- that's breakfast for dinner! Our Sheet Pan Toad-in-the-Hole comes together with all the flavors you love, without any of the mess of a traditional big breakfast. Once you try it, you're gonna wonder how you lived without it!