Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Parmesan-Crusted Potato Wedges
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When you're looking for a flavorful side dish to pair with any meal, then Parmesan-Crusted Potato Wedges is the answer. You see, we coat potato wedges in a crust of cheese and bread crumbs to create a side dish that's out-of-this world!
What You'll Need
- 3/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 medium potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch wedges
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat a large rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a shallow dish, combine bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, paprika, and salt; mix well.
- Dip potato wedges into melted butter then in bread crumb mixture, coating completely. Place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden and crispy, turning halfway through cooking.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 441
- Calories from Fat 182
- Total Fat 20g 31 %
- Saturated Fat 12g 61 %
- Trans Fat 0.6g 0 %
- Protein 13g 25 %
- Cholesterol 51mg 17 %
- Sodium 879mg 37 %
- Total Carbohydrates 54g 18 %
- Dietary Fiber 6.0g 24 %
- Sugars 3.1g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've got a hungry family, but not a whole lot of time, then this Quick-as-a-Wink Pasta recipe is just what you need. In about 15 minutes you can whip up this flavorful dish that's loaded with sausage, peppers, and onions. Just wait till you take your first bite!