Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Parmesan Potato Stacks
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Spruce up one of your favorite dinnertime side dishes with our recipe for Parmesan Potato Stacks. Thinly sliced potatoes are stacked high inside muffin tins before getting drenched in a seasoned cream sauce and topped with Parmesan cheese. After you've baked them and set them out on everyone's dinner plates, get ready to witness their eyes light up!
What You'll Need
- 3 pounds (4 to 5) medium potatoes, sliced into 1/8-inch thick slices
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine potato slices, butter, salt, and pepper; toss gently until evenly coated. Stack potato slices to the top in each muffin cup.
- In a small saucepan over medium-low heat, combine heavy cream, garlic, rosemary, and nutmeg and heat just until hot. Pour cream over each potato stack, filling each cup 3/4 full. Sprinkle evenly with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until potatoes are golden brown on top. Let sit 5 minutes, then serve immediately.
- We've found that the best way to see if the potatoes are tender is to insert a knife gently into a stack.
- Were you suprised that you could use your muffin tin to make a recipe like this one? Well, get ready for even more surprises 'cause we've got even more great, Unexpected Muffin Tin Recipes for you to try out!
- If you can't get enough of potato side dish recipes like this one, then you're definitely going to want to check out our FREE eCookbook, Quick & Easy Potato Recipes.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Enjoy a healthier-for-you breakfast with our recipe for Loaded Egg Clouds (also known as "cloud eggs"). The "cloud" in the name refers to the fluffy egg whites that surround the yolk. Our recipe also features tasty sausage crumbles, scallions, and pimentos. Serve these egg clouds alongside some toast and fresh fruit and you've got yourself a champion-style breakfast or brunch!