Parmesan Potato Stacks
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Spruce up one of your favorite dinnertime side dishes with our recipe for Parmesan Potato Stacks. Thinly sliced potatoes are stacked high inside muffin tins before getting drenched in a seasoned cream sauce and topped with Parmesan cheese. After you've baked them and set them out on everyone's dinner plates, get ready to witness their eyes light up!
What You'll Need
- 3 pounds (4 to 5) medium potatoes, sliced into 1/8-inch thick slices
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine potato slices, butter, salt, and pepper; toss gently until evenly coated. Stack potato slices to the top in each muffin cup.
- In a small saucepan over medium-low heat, combine heavy cream, garlic, rosemary, and nutmeg and heat just until hot. Pour cream over each potato stack, filling each cup 3/4 full. Sprinkle evenly with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until potatoes are golden brown on top. Let sit 5 minutes, then serve immediately.
- We've found that the best way to see if the potatoes are tender is to insert a knife gently into a stack.
- Were you suprised that you could use your muffin tin to make a recipe like this one? Well, get ready for even more surprises 'cause we've got even more great, Unexpected Muffin Tin Recipes for you to try out!
- If you can't get enough of potato side dish recipes like this one, then you're definitely going to want to check out our FREE eCookbook, Quick & Easy Potato Recipes.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's an all-in-one skillet meal that your family is sure to love! Our All-in-One Sausage Dinner is made with your favorite Italian sausage, along with some veggies, and yummy egg noodles. Everything cooks together in a homemade sour cream sauce for extra-goodness. And it only takes about 30 minutes!