We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
It's salty, it's crunchy, it's cheesy, and yes, it's messy... What is it? Poutine! Poutine is a dish that comes from Canada and basically consists of french fries, cheese curds, and gravy. If you haven't tried it yet, our recipe for Perfect Poutine is the perfect place to start!
What You'll Need
- 1 (32-ounce) package frozen French fries
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 3/4 cups beef broth
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon browning sauce
- 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese curds
What to Do
- Bake French fries according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan over medium heat, melt butter. Add flour and whisk until smooth. Slowly whisk in broth, salt, and pepper; continue stirring until mixture comes to a boil and has thickened. Stir in browning sauce.
- Place French fries on a platter, top with cheese curds and drizzle with gravy. Serve immediately.
Check This Out!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 335
- Calories from Fat 170
- Total Fat 19g 29 %
- Saturated Fat 9.6g 48 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 10g 21 %
- Cholesterol 44mg 15 %
- Sodium 883mg 37 %
- Total Carbohydrates 30g 10 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.3g 9 %
- Sugars 0.5g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Four-Layer Pecan Pie recipe is layered with creamy filling, crunchy pecans, and a flaky refrigerated pie crust that truly make this a delectable dessert. Top it with a scoop of your favorite ice cream and a drizzle of maple syrup for a dessert you'll want to eat over and over again.