Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Picnic Potato Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This is the perfect potato salad recipe to go with your checkered blanket and picnic basket! Adding this easy potato salad recipe to your picnic menu is sure to be a hit because our Picnic Potato Salad features some yummy add-ins, like cucumbers and eggs, making it a recipe that you'll crave all spring and summer long!
What You'll Need
- 3 pounds white potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup sliced celery
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled, seeded, and chopped
- 3 hard-cooked eggs, peeled and quartered
What to Do
- In a large soup pot, cover potatoes with water and bring to a boil over high heat. Cook potatoes for 15 to 20 minutes, or until tender; drain well.
- In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, salt, and pepper; mix well. Add potatoes, onion, celery, and cucumber. Pour dressing over potatoes and toss gently to coat. Cover and refrigerate until chilled.
- Just before serving, toss gently and garnish with eggs.
This Picnic Potato Salad can't stand alone on your easy picnic menu. For even more amazing picnic foods, check out our Perfect Picnic Menu: 54 Make Ahead Picnic Recipes!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Calories 206
- Calories from Fat 86
- Total Fat 9.6g 15 %
- Saturated Fat 1.3g 7 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 4.5g 9 %
- Cholesterol 64mg 21 %
- Sodium 508mg 21 %
- Total Carbohydrates 25g 8 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.6g 15 %
- Sugars 2.4g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These tender Fall-off-the-Bone Short Ribs get their flavor from our secret ingredient that's sure to surprise you! Wanna know what it is? A crumbled slice of Pumpernickle bread! This recipe is a hearty, stick-to-your ribs recipe (no pun intended) that is perfect anytime of the year!