We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
With this combination of potatoes and ham, you've got an all-in-one meal that's perfect to take along to a picnic in your backyard or at the park.
What You'll Need
- 2 pounds cooked small red potatoes, cut into -inch cubes
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 2 teaspoons prepared yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 pound deli ham, cut into -inch thick cubes
- 2 celery stalks, coarsely chopped
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients; toss until the potatoes are coated.
- Cover and refrigerate for several hours, or until thoroughly chilled.
What a great way to use leftover cooked ham! Just cut it up and toss it in.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 311
- Calories from Fat 78
- Total Fat 8.6g 13 %
- Saturated Fat 0.9g 4 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 14g 27 %
- Cholesterol 30mg 10 %
- Sodium 786mg 33 %
- Total Carbohydrates 44g 15 %
- Dietary Fiber 4.4g 18 %
- Sugars 9.7g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We combined two of our favorite takeout soups into one you can make right at home. Don't rely on the delivery guy to bring you hot soup. You've got everything you need to do it yourself! If you've been looking for an egg drop soup recipe to make right at home, then you've come to the right place. This egg drop soup recipe is so easy, we know you'll be making it all the time.