Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
With this combination of potatoes and ham, you've got an all-in-one meal that's perfect to take along to a picnic in your backyard or at the park.
What You'll Need
- 2 pounds cooked small red potatoes, cut into -inch cubes
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 2 teaspoons prepared yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 pound deli ham, cut into -inch thick cubes
- 2 celery stalks, coarsely chopped
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients; toss until the potatoes are coated.
- Cover and refrigerate for several hours, or until thoroughly chilled.
What a great way to use leftover cooked ham! Just cut it up and toss it in.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 319
- Calories from Fat 78
- Total Fat 8.6g 13 %
- Saturated Fat 1.1g 6 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 14g 28 %
- Cholesterol 29mg 10 %
- Sodium 787mg 33 %
- Total Carbohydrates 47g 16 %
- Dietary Fiber 4.4g 18 %
- Sugars 11g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Enjoy a healthier-for-you breakfast with our recipe for Loaded Egg Clouds (also known as "cloud eggs"). The "cloud" in the name refers to the fluffy egg whites that surround the yolk. Our recipe also features tasty sausage crumbles, scallions, and pimentos. Serve these egg clouds alongside some toast and fresh fruit and you've got yourself a champion-style breakfast or brunch!