Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
With this combination of potatoes and ham, you've got an all-in-one meal that's perfect to take along to a picnic in your backyard or at the park.
What You'll Need
- 2 pounds cooked small red potatoes, cut into -inch cubes
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 2 teaspoons prepared yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 pound deli ham, cut into -inch thick cubes
- 2 celery stalks, coarsely chopped
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients; toss until the potatoes are coated.
- Cover and refrigerate for several hours, or until thoroughly chilled.
What a great way to use leftover cooked ham! Just cut it up and toss it in.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 311
- Calories from Fat 78
- Total Fat 8.6g 13 %
- Saturated Fat 0.9g 4 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 14g 27 %
- Cholesterol 30mg 10 %
- Sodium 786mg 33 %
- Total Carbohydrates 44g 15 %
- Dietary Fiber 4.4g 18 %
- Sugars 9.7g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
There's nothing more warm and cozy than a big bowl of chicken soup. And when we're looking for a way to add even more heartiness to our bowls, noodles aren't the only option - wild rice is great too! Our Chicken & Wild Rice Soup is a warm-ya-up favorite that's full of flavor.